All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the authors of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, the leading pharmacology textbook, here is the newest edition of the best review book available for medical pharmacology course exams and board examinations.
- Author BiographyAnthony Trevor, PhD Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology and Toxicology,Department of Cellular & Molecular Pharmacology, University of California, San Francisco.Bertram G. Katzung, MD, PhD Professor Emeritus Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology , University of California, San Francisco.Marieke Kruidering, PhD Associate Professor, Cellular Molecular Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Trevor,Bertram G. Katzung,Marieke Knuidering-Hall
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1184 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement11th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.