Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99+ £4.78 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by dunstanblue
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £9.98Trending at £12.10
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.41Trending at £18.20
- £16.88Trending at £20.00
- £52.65Trending at £58.49
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £24.08Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as Kawasaki's response to the ground-breaking Honda CB750 of 1969, the Kawasaki 900 Super 4 Model Z1, affectionately referred to by many as the 'Z1', appeared in 1972. This book deals with Japanese motorcycle styling and the introduction of various technologies as standard equipment, and just how sensational these motorbikes really were.
- Author BiographyTony Sculpher is a New Zealander by birth, though he now lives in Australia. He worked in the automotive industry before embarking on a career in the engineering components industry. Tony's interests and hobbies have covered numerous fields including collecting, restoring and riding New Era Japanese motorcycles, motorcycle road racing and Australian Touring Car racing. Tony has owned more than thirty Japanese motorcycles since he gained his motorcycle licence at fifteen years of age.
- Author(s)Tony Sculpher
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2017
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- timmyjo112 Jul, 2016by
Kawasaki KZ1000 Z1R Tony Sculpher
Great book with very thing you need to know about this classic bike. Very detailed ang a great guide for restoring. A must for every Z1R ownrer.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- z1retje30 Jan, 2013by
great, very nice, complete, the bible for restoration the BIG Z1R
All you need to restore the best bike ever. I will use it for my Z1R '79 restoration. Book very nice and very complete, everything you whant to know about this Bike is in this book. I think for restoration, there is no better book. Tony Sculper thank you very much. kees hendriks the Netherlands kawasaki Z1R D1
- purplemickstick12 Aug, 2011by
Brilliant! Well worth the money.
Absolutely brilliant! A must for Z1R owners and Kawasaki classic enthusiasts! Superb detail, excellent photos. Everything you want to know in one place, a excellent reference guide for a restoration.