All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.52
- £4.72Trending at £9.01
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £5.00
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
About this product
- DescriptionDo you yearn to canoe in rivers, lakes or the sea? If you could travel the whole world to learn more about kayaking and canoeing, where would be the best places to visit? This book combines factual and practical tips on kayaking and canoeing, as well as an insight into the exotic places which are best for doing them!
- Author BiographyPaul Mason is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld Sports Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Weight86 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Agefrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.