All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with fun recipes and nostalgic looks back at the heyday of the cowgirl era, this book celebrates the wild women of the Old West. From Fit for a Queen Green Chili Soup to Cowgirl Margaritas, Cowgirl's Cookbook is fun to puruse and to will be excellent to use for a cowgirl-themed girls night or campout.
- Author BiographyJill Stanford's lifelong ambition has been to be a cowgirl--but not just any cowgirl. She aspires to be Dale Evans, not a hair out of place, make up perfect, and song in her heart. And she aspires to be Fanny Sperry Steel, bronc riding champ of the early 20th century. She lives and writes in Sisters, Oregon.
- Author(s)Jill Charlotte Stanford
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight21 g
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.