Keep Your Brain Sharp: Teach Yourself by Simon Wootton, Terry Horne (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.04Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 50? Don't panic - your brain is bigger, better and more powerful than ever and this book will show you how to help you keep it that way.
- Author BiographyTerry Horne is a Senior Lecturer at Lancashire Business School. He is an expert on strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making, and has helped hundreds of professionals train to become sharper and more strategic managers.Simon Wootton is the Chief Executive of the Norton Group. He has a background in biochemistry and is an expert on brain chemistry. The two are joint authors of several self-help and business books.
- Author(s)Simon Wootton,Terry Horne
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note150
- Weight208 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.