All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you suffer from aches, pains and creaky joints, or you simply feel old beyond your years, this book helps you achieve a better body and a healthier life. It shows you how to keep your skeleton young with a series of stretches designed to combat stiffness and pain.
- Author BiographySarah Key trained as a physiotherapist in Sydney before going to London in 1975. In 1976, she established the Sarah Key Physiotherapy Centre in the Harley street area of London before returning to Sydney, where her practice has been based since 1987.
- Author(s)Sarah Key
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.