Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionNFL Films changed the way Americans view football. This book traces the subsidiary's development from a small independent film production company to the marketing machine that Sports Illustrated named perhaps the most effective propaganda organ in the history of corporate America.
- Author BiographyTravis Vogan is an assistant professor of journalism and mass communication and American studies at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Travis Vogan
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note30 black and white photographs, 2 tables
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.