CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA coyote, a woodcutter, a Buddhist Zen master, a boy named Samuel, a Sufi mystic, two men walking to Emmaus. Megan McKenna's stories are drawn from many religious traditions - Hebrew Scriptures, Sufi mysticism, Native American traditions, Eastern religions, and the Christian Gospels.
- Author BiographyMEGAN MCKENNA received a Ph.D. from Graduate Theological Union. She is well-known for her stories and retreats and is the author of over 15 books, including Mary: Mother of All Nations, Angels Unawares, Rites of Justice, and Parables: Arrows of God.
- Author(s)Megan McKenna
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.