All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.99
- £7.91Trending at £8.96
- £6.00Trending at £6.29
- £6.79Trending at £6.90
- £16.86Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.27
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe children in this book try out some baths and lavatories which their great grandparents might have used. They find that keeping clean was very hard work at the turn of the century. The book also includes background information, old photographs and a time-line which shows important inventions.
- Author(s)Eleanor Allen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/04/1991
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTurn of the Century S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black (Childrens books)
- Out-of-print date14/09/1998
- Content Notecolour and b&w photographs and illustrations
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maggie Murray
- Reading Age8-11
- Interest Age8-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.