Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn epilogue by Nancy Norton, founder of the International Foundation for Bowel Dysfunction, describes the personal challenge of living with fecal incontinence and explains how she and many others have found the courage to cope with the problem and live life to the fullest.
- Author BiographyMarvin M. Schuster, M.D., is a professor of medicine and psychiatry in the Division of Digestive Diseases at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. Jacqueline Wehmueller is a writer and editor at the Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Wehmueller,Marvin M. Schuster
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.