All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.45Trending at £5.62
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.43Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis advice book on keeping snakes covers housing and maintaining a healthy environment for your pet, dietary needs and suitable food, handling and common behavioural characteristics. The book contains useful hints and tips about the most popular and often collected snakes.
- Author BiographyDavid Manning has spent his life with animals and has always been interested in more unusual and exotic pets. He started out working for a company supplying zoos and the pet trade with specialist advice, equipment and livestock. Due to the increasing interest from the public in more unusual animals David helped to establish London's leading herpetological centre, now one of many such stores. David's current company, Animal Ark, co-ordinate and advise film makers and photographers on using animals and they also provide and handle animals for them.
- Author(s)David Manning
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2000
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Unusual Pets S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/04/2002
- Content Note60 col illus, With index
- Weight147 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.