All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you develop the analytical skills needed in today's world of work, no matter your role or experience. This title offers the tools to enhance your thinking and decision-making.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Davenport is the President's Distinguished Chair at Babson College and a research fellow at the MIT Center for Digital Business. He is also a senior advisor to Deloitte Analytics and the cofounder and research director of the International Institute for Analytics. Davenport is the coauthor of Competing on Analytics and Analytics at Work. This is the seventeenth book he has authored, coauthored, or edited. Jinho Kim is a professor of business and statistics at the Korea National Defense University and the research director of the KNDU Lab for Analytics Research. He holds a PhD from the Wharton School and is the author of six books published in Korea, including the bestselling 100 Common Senses in Statistics and Freak Statistics. He has developed and run an educational program for building individuals' analytical skills. His current research focuses on the use of analytical methods to address various issues in business and society.
- Author(s)Jinho Kim,Thomas H. Davenport
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.