Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the pros and cons of existing intelligence systems and recommends for the changes necessary to keep the United States safe the future.
- Author BiographyARTHUR S. HULNICK is Associate Professor of International Relations at Boston University and a veteran of 35 years as an intelligence professional. He began his service as an intelligence officer in the U.S. Air Force and joined the CIA in 1965. He served in a variety of assignments in the U.S. and overseas before becoming the CIA Officer-in-Residence at Boston University in 1989, where he created and taught courses on aspects of intelligence. After retiring from the CIA in 1992, he continued to teach at BU and, in 1999, published his first book Fixing the Spy Machine (Praeger). In 2003 he taught one of the first courses in the U.S. on Intelligence and Homeland Security.
- Author(s)Arthur S. Hulnick
- Date of Publication30/08/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.