Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionUp-to-date, accurate information and a clear understanding of how germs and our bodies work will help you and your child stay afloat in the microbial sea.
- Author BiographyAthena P. Kourtis, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., is a pediatrician and infectious diseases specialist, a scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and an associate professor of pediatrics at the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, where she has practiced, taught, and researched pediatric infections for the past fifteen years. Dr. Kourtis has written nearly 100 professional publications, books, and book chapters on infections in children and has received many national and international awards for her work.
- Author(s)Athena P. Kourtis
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note23, 4 maps, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.