All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Guide to the Most Crucial Challenge Facing Twenty-First Century Human Resources Management This book offers a practical, realistic approach to keeping the best employees. It draws on good theory and offers excellent advice.
- Author BiographySUZANNE DIBBLE is President of Professional Skills, Inc., a highly successful HR management consulting firm. Prior to founding Professional Skills, Inc., she was a human resources executive at Michigan Consolidated Gas Company.
- Author(s)Suzanne Dibble
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.