Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe Keepsake Cookbook is a step-by-step, easy to follow guide on how to make your own family memoir cookbook. Belinda Hulin takes you through the journey of collecting family recipes (both oral and written), collecting photographs and memorabilia, and how to organize your cookbook in a format that is usable and can be easily shared.
- Author BiographyBelinda Hulin was stirring in gumbo pots before she could walk. The Louisiana native has long written about food for newspapers and magazines, and she is the author of Roux Memories, The Everything Fondue Party Book, The Everything Pizza Cookbook, The Everything Soup, Stew and Chili Cookbook, and Knack Chinese Cooking. She currently divides her time between her home in Atlantic Beach, Florida, and her hometown of New Orleans, where she conjures her ancestors, one dish at a time.
- Author(s)Belinda Hulin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.