All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Hobbs
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note275 Colour Illustrations
- Width241 mm
- Height318 mm
- Author BiographyKehinde Wiley received his MFA from Yale University in 2001. Shortly after, he became an artist-in-residence at the Studio Museum in Harlem. His work has been exhibited internationally and is in the permanent collection of major museums around the country, including the Brooklyn Museum. Art historian Robert Hobbs is an art historian at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he has held Rhoda Thalhimer Endowed Chair since 1991. He has also been a visiting professor at Yale University since 2004. Recognized as a scholar, teacher, and curator, Hobbs specializes in both late modern and post-modern art. Thelma Golden is the chief curator and director of the Studio Museum in Harlem, New York. Sarah Lewis is a scholar, writer, and curator. She has taught at Yale University School of Art in the MFA program and has been an active curator, holding positions at the Tate Modern and the Museum of Modern Art. Brian Keith Jackson is an award-winning author of three novels, a playwright, and a writer on arts and culture. His work has been featured on National Public Radio, and in The New York Times, New York Magazine, the London Observer, Vibe, and Paper, among others. Peter Halley is an artist and the founder of Index magazine.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.07
- £6.21Trending at £7.98
- £2.95Trending at £4.61
- £6.25Trending at £8.57
- £9.20Trending at £14.90
- £28.00Trending at £34.18
- £18.68Trending at £27.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.