All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £22.22Trending at £23.57
- £10.98Trending at £11.19
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £12.65Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionKeith Vaughan (1912-77) was a major figure in post-war British art who is known for his searching portraits of the male nude and his association with the Neo-Romantic painters. This book provides for the first time a definitive, illustrated account of his life and work, exploring his wide-ranging achievement as a modern British artist.
- Author BiographyPhilip Vann is a writer and art critic whose many publications include Dora Holzhandler and Face to Face: British Self-Portraits in the 20th Century. Gerard Hastings is an artist, teacher, collector and leading expert on the work of Keith Vaughan. His book Drawing to a Close: The Final Journals of Keith Vaughan was published in March 2012.
- PrizesLong-listed for William M. B. Berger Prize for British Art History 2013.
- Author(s)Gerard Hastings,Philip Vann
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 174 colour and 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width228 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.