All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a classroom of children who use various materials to make bridges.
- Author BiographyAnne Giulieri has worked as a primary school teacher for over 25 years. She has been a classroom specialist, and intervention teacher, and has worked with children with special needs. She is currently working at Broadmeadows Primary School in Victoria, Australia in the role of intervention teacher and mentor. Ann works daily with children and teachers in the Early Years instructing them on best teaching practice in all areas of literacy. Anne is the author of S.I.D.S.National Education Red Nose Day Packages, Safety House Educational Package PreK-6, and has written extensively for leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Anne Giulieri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Turquoise - Extension A
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Josh O'Brien
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £18.68Trending at £19.03
- £2.99Trending at £3.39
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £13.46Trending at £16.50
- £4.68Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.