All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating and sustaining a profitable business requires close adherence to the fundamentals of business strategy. Fortunately, the basics of business strategy can be boiled down to three simple principles: Firms must create value for their customers; they must fend off competition; and they must ensure that their strategic position endures.
- Author BiographyDAVID DRANOVE is the Walter McNerney Distinguished Professor of Health Industry Management and Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He is also the former chair of the Department of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School. Widely published in a number of business journals, he is also the coauthor of Economics of Strategy, from Wiley. SONIA MARCIANO is Institute Fellow and Senior Lecturer at The Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness at the Harvard Business School. Previously, she was Clinical Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School and Adjunct Professor of Strategy at The University of Chicago.
- Author(s)David Dranove,Sonia Marciano
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.