All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn original American sports story about John B. Kelly, the most famous U.S. oarsman of all time, three-time Olympic gold medalist, rags-to-riches millionaire, and father of actress Grace Kelly and champion oarsman Jack Kelly Jr.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Boyne is the author of The Red Rose Crew: A True Story of Women, Winning and the Water (Lyons), and Essential Sculling (Lyons). He has also written articles for The Atlantic Monthly, Harvard Magazine, Double Take, WoodenBoat, and Gray's Sporting Journal, among others. Most of his writing has concerned itself with the interplay between sport and society, and he has often focused on groups or individuals who have used sport as a means to change their social status. He currently lives in Cambridge with his wife and daughter, and works at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Daniel Boyne
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight19 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.