All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionKelly Richardson's works play with the idea of the hyper-real, a notion that due to our increased use of new media can no longer be distinguished from the real or the constructed. This retrospective publication features an extensive look at the UK-based Canadian born artist's audiovisual installation works of the last fifteen years.
- Author(s)Gordon Kelly,Holly E. Hughes,Louis Groucho
- PublisherSouthern Alberta Art Gallery
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSouthern Alberta Art Gallery
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Width280 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byAlistair Robinson,Ryan Doherty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.