Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a substantial portion of the pictorial scenes published during Kentucky's first century, many of them rare prints reproduced here for the first time since their original publication. From the frontier days to the rise of the railroads, more than two hundred views offer a picture of Kentucky's growth and civilization.
- Author BiographyMartin F. Schmidt has been a librarian at the Louisville Free Public Library, and librarian and director at the Filson Club.
- Author(s)Martin F. Schmidt
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.