All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Ken Kesey's best-known work, which challenges the preconceived ideas of what constitutes sanity and insanity. This study walks the reader through the novel by providing summaries and critical analyses of each section. It also looks at the life and background of the author, Ken Kesey.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Bruce Walker is adjunct professor of literature and technical writing at the University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit. MI. He earned a B.A. in English from Michigan State University in 1985. He is a contributing editor to Gale Group's Literary Criticism Series, from 1985 2000. He was also an editor and a publisher of Detroit Athletic Club magazine, DAC News, from 1992 96. Bruce currently edits Ford Motor Company's Customer Relationship Management Web sites for J. Walter Thompson Advertising in Detroit, MI.
- Author(s)Bruce E Walker
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication11/12/2000
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCliffs Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight114 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.