All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the commonly encountered and ecologically important plants of the tropics. In this second edition, an additional 17 plant families are described, bringing the total number to 104, all described in detail and richly illustrated showing the important identification characters.
- Author BiographyTimothy Utteridge works in the South East Asia team at the Herbarium, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Tim co-organises Kew's annual Tropical Plant Identification course with Gemma Bramley. Co-author of Field Guide to the Plants of East Sabah (Kew Publishing, 2010) and co-editor of A Guide to the Alpine and Sub-Alpine Flora of Mount Jaya (Kew Publishing, 2006). Gemma Bramley is a botanist at the Herbarium, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Her research interests are focussed on the Lamiaceae and Gesneriaceae families, especially from South-East Asia, and she has undertaken fieldwork throughout the Old and New World tropics.
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGemma Bramley,Timothy Utteridge
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.64Trending at £15.95
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £8.67Trending at £9.98
- £17.99Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.