All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.09
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionKey account management is a natural development of customer focus and relationship marketing in business-to-business markets. Based on a research by Cranfield School of Management, this title presents a different framework for understanding the development of key account relationships. It is intended for practitioners and students.
- Author BiographyMA(Oxon), MSc, PhD, D.Litt. FCIM FRSA, until recently was Professor of Marketing and Deputy Director Cranfield School of Management, with special responsibility for E-business. Malcolm is a graduate in English Language and Literature from Oxford University, in Business Studies from Bradford University Management Centre, and has a PhD from Cranfield University. He also has an Honorary Doctorate from Bradford University. Malcolm has extensive industrial experience, including a number of years as Marketing Director of Canada Dry. Beth Rogers is Visiting Fellow at the Cranfield School of Management and a Chartered Maketer. She spent her early career with IBM and then worked as a management consultant for nine years before joining Logical Worlwide as Solutions Marketing Manager.
- Author(s)Beth Rogers,Malcolm McDonald
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/05/1998
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/09/2008
- Content Note40 line illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.