All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionAlbrecht's slim volume is an important contribution to users and teachers of geographic information systems. It is a distillation of the core functions available in contemporary workstation GIS systems, functions likely to become common on Web mapping systems like Google Earth and MS Virtual Earth. Well written and up-to-date, this book is an excellent complement to the voluminous documentation provided by software and solutions vendors. -CHOICEKey Concepts and Techniques in GIS is a concise overview of the fundamental ideas that inform Geographic Information Science. It provides detailed descriptions of the concepts and techniques that anyone using GIS software must fully understand to analyze spatial data.
- Author BiographyJochen Albrecht is Associate Professor, Deputy Department Chair, and GIS Certificate Adviser in the Department of Geography, Hunter College, City University of New York
- Author(s)Jochen Albrecht
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.