All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering the vicissitudes of political, social, and cultural issues, this title provides an understanding of concepts such as history, community, culture, identity, politics, ethics, globalization, and technology.
- Author BiographyLinda Steiner is a professor of journalism at the University of Maryland and the coauthor of Women and Journalism. Clifford Christians is Sandage Professor of Communications at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and coauthor of Normative Theories of the Media: Journalism in Democratic Societies.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleHistory of Communication
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byClifford G. Christians,Linda Steiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.