All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only key concepts text in medical sociology and has already proven to be a bestseller. It will be used widely across sociology and health & nursing departments. All entries have been revised and updated, and there are five completely new entries.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gabe is Professor of Sociology at Royal Holloway, University of London. Dr Lee Monaghan is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Limerick.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gabe,Lee Monaghan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSage Key Concepts Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.