All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains an A-Z list of all the key terms a student studying organization theory needs to understand, along with clear definitions, discussions of each area and further reading.
- Author BiographyAnn Cunliffe is Professor of Organization Studies at the University of Leeds. She previously held positions at the University of New Mexico, California State University, the University of New Hampshire, USA and the University of Hull, UK. She is also a Visiting Professor at Fundacao Getulio Vargas, Brazil and the University of Strathclyde, Scotland. Ann's current research interests lie at the intersection of organizational studies, philosophy and communications, to examine how organizational life, identities and action are shaped in living conversations. In particular, she is interested in exploring how we can engage in collaborative, responsive and ethical ways of managing organizations. Other interests include: leadership; self-work; sensemaking; collaboration; developing reflexive approaches to management research, practice and learning; and expanding the reach and 'rigor' of non-positivist qualitative research. Her recent publications include the co-authored book Key Concepts in Organization Theory with John Luhman (2012), and articles in Organizational Research Methods, Human Relations, Management Learning, the Journal of Management Studies, and Organization Studies. In 2002 she was awarded the Breaking the Frame Award from the Journal of Management Inquiry for 'the article that best exemplifies a challenge to existing thought'. Ann is currently co Editor-in-Chief of the international journal Management Learning and Consulting Editor of Qualitative Research in Organizations and Management. She is a member of 8 international editorial boards, was Division Chair of the Critical Management Studies Division of the Academy of Management (2010) and organizes the biennial Qualitative Research in Management and Organization Conference. She received her PhD. and M.Phil. from Lancaster University, UK.
- PrizesJoint winner of RUSA Notable Business Reference Source 2014.
- Author(s)Ann L. Cunliffe,John Teta Luhman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Key Concepts Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.50Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.