Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionTaking key organizational issues and linking them to the core theme of communication, this comprehensive guide shows how organizational communication plays a vital role in helping organizations confront a world in which uncertainty rules.
- Author BiographyDennis Tourish is Professor of Communication at Aberdeen Business School in the Robert Gordon University. Owen Hargie is Professor of Communication at University of Ulster, and Adjunct Professor at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 line drawings, 5 tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDennis Tourish,Owen Hargie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.