All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students explore the nature of SEND and contextualise is in relation to historical, ideological and political developments.
- Author BiographyAlan Hodkinson was for many years a Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) and senior manager in the primary school sector. Currently, he is an Associate Professor, in the Centre for Culture and Disability Studies at Liverpool Hope University.
- Author(s)Alan Hodkinson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Studies: Key Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.