CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis study provides an examination of women's employment in the UK. It considers such aspects as sex discrimination, patriarchy, part-time work, flexible hours, homeworking, marriage and career patterns, employment rights and the exploitation of part-timers, pay, and occupational segregation.
- Author BiographyCatherin Hakim, London School of Economics
- Author(s)Catherine Hakim
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Notefigures, tables, bibliography, indices
- Weight331 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.