Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and updated edition of the best-selling, standard student resource.
- Author BiographyNick Clifford is Professor and Head of Department at King's College London. Shaun French is Associate Professor in Economic Geography at the University of Nottingham. Professor Valentine has held prestigious international visiting fellowships at the Universities of Sydney, Australia and Otago, New Zealand and has visited and given keynote addresses at a range of prestigious international conferences. She was co-founder and co-editor of the international journal Social and Cultural Geography, and co-edited Gender, Place and Culture. She has undertaken international research in Europe, Africa and the USA and is committed to developing the University of Sheffield's international strategy within the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight957 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGill Valentine,Nicholas R. Clifford,Shaun French
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.