Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a scientific approach to understanding the practice of hatha yoga. Through four-colour, three-dimensional illustrations of major muscles, tendons, and ligaments, this title describes the practice and benefits of hatha yoga.
- Author BiographyRay Long, MD FRCSC, is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon and the founder of Bandha Yoga. He graduated from The University of Michigan Medical School with postgraduate training at Cornell University, McGill University, The University of Montreal, and Florida Orthopedic Institute.
- Author(s)Ray Long
- PublisherIndependent Publisher
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndependent Publisher
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight938 g
- Width205 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £13.78Trending at £18.95
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £19.90
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £21.48Trending at £28.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.