All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.30Trending at £8.46
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
About this product
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe IJPA Key Papers Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGlen O. Gabbard,Paul Williams
- Author BiographyGlen O. Gabbard MD is Brown Foundation Chair of Psychoanalysis, Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, and Director of the Baylor Psychiatry Clinic at Baylor College of Medecine in Houston, Texas. He is also Training and Supervising Analyst at the Houston-Galveston Psychoanalytic Institute in Houston. He is further a Joint Editor-In-Chief of the 'International Journal of Psychoanalysis' between 2001 and 2007. Paul Williams is a training and supervising analyst with The British Psychoanalytical Society and a member of the Royal Anthropological Institute. He was a consultant psychotherapist in the British National Health Service, retiring in 2010. From 2001-2007 he was Joint Editor-in-Chief, with Glen O. Gabbard, of the 'International Journal of Psychoanalysis'. He has published widely on the subject of severe disturbance. He lives and practises in Hampshire, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.