Key Studies in Sport and Exercise Psychology by Marc Jones, David Lavallee, Jean M. Williams (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.82+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £23.08+ £3.32 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExamines some of the most important and influential studies in sport and exercise psychology. This book brings together a selection of important readings in sport and exercise psychology. It also includes a Background and Context section in order to put the study into a theoretical, practical, and historical context.
- Author BiographyDavid Lavallee is Professor and Head of Department of Sport and Exercise Science at Aberystwyth University, UK. His educational qualifications include a Master's degree in Psychology from Harvard University and a Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology from the University of Western Australia. He has published seven books, and is Editor of Sport & Exercise Psychology Review, Associate Editor of The Psychologist and International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology, and Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology and Psychology of Sport and Exercise. Jean M. Williams is a professor emeritus at the University of Arizona where she served in the Department of Exercise and Sport Science and the Department of Psychology. She taught courses in stress and coping and psychology of excellence and consulted with intercollegiate athletes and coaches and with top amateur and professional athletes as well as supervised consulting. Dr. Williams has published nine books (seven edited) and more than 100 research articles and book chapters. Her research focused on psychology of injury, psychology of excellence, group dynamics and productivity, and exercise and mental health. She is a past president, fellow, and certified consultant in the Association of Applied Sport Psychology and a fellow in the National Academy of Kinesiology. Marc Jones is a Reader in Sport and Exercise Psychology at Staffordshire University where he is course tutor for the first on-line distance learning MSc in Sport and Exercise Psychology. He is an active researcher and has over 25 scholarly publications and edited two books. In addition Marc also works as a consultant and is accredited by the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences and a Chartered Sport and Exercise Psychologist with the British Psychological Society.
- Author(s)David Lavallee,Jean M. Williams,Marc Jones
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width75 mm
- Height98 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.