All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive reference guide to the key terms, concepts, thinkers and major works in the philosophy of religion. It offers an introduction to a central topic in philosophy. Suitable for first-year students coming to the subject for the first time, it provides summaries of the key concepts in the study of philosophy of religion.
- Author BiographyRaymond J. VanArragon is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Bethel University, USA. His is co-editor (with Michael L. Peterson) of Contemporary Debates in Philosophy of Religion (Blackwell, 2003).
- Author(s)Raymond J. VanArragon
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Terms
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.