Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £8.34Trending at £9.97
- £10.79Trending at £15.34
- £14.98Trending at £15.36
- £15.45Trending at £16.49
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.21
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive introduction to perhaps the most key intellectual trend in contemporary critical theory. This book helps you explain and review many of the key figures behind the rethinking of the legacy of Marxism in theory and practice.
- Author BiographySimon Tormey took up the position of Professor and Head of the School of Social and Political Sciences in February 2009. Prior to his appointment at Sydney he was Head of the School of Politics and International Relations and founding Director of the Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice (CSSGJ) at the University of Nottingham UK. He was educated at the University of Wales, Swansea receiving his doctorate in 1991. He was a Research Scholar and Lecturer at the University of Leicester before joining Nottingham in 1990. In 2005 he was awarded a personal chair ('professorship') in Politics and Critical Theory.
- Author(s)Jules Townshend,Simon Tormey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- Series TitleSage Politics Texts Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight422 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.