All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Maynard Keynes was one of the most influential economists of the twentieth century. His ideas have had a central influence on many of areas of economics used today, both in theory and practice. In this Very Short Introduction Lord Robert Skidelsky looks at Keynes's life, his philosophy, his theories, and the legacy he left behind.
- Author BiographyLord Robert Skidelsky is Emeritus Professor of Political Economy at the University of Warwick. He biggest work is a three volume biography of John Maynard Keynes; Hopes Betrayed, 1883-1920, (1983), The Economist as Saviour, 1920-1937, (1992), and Fighting for Britain, 1937-1946, (2000). His new book about the current economic crisis, Keynes: the Return of the Master, published in September 2009.
- Author(s)Robert Skidelsky
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteApprox 5 black and white photos
- Weight156 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.