All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Maynard Keynes and Friedrich Hayek had serious differences of opinion when it came to assessing the fractured inter-war world. This work picks apart this debate and argues that Hayek's outlook will prove to be the more enduring.
- Author BiographyG. R. Steele is Lecturer in Economics at Lancaster University. He is the author of Monetarism and the Demise of Keynesian Economics and The Economics of Friedrich Hayek.
- Author(s)G. R. Steele
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.