All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges several 'conventional wisdoms' about UK macroeconomic policy, arguing - for example - that the Keynesians' advocacy of incomes policy and fiscal activism in the immediate post-war decades did not have a clear basis in Keynes' own writings.
- Author BiographyTim Congdon, CBE, Chairman, Institute of International Monetary Research and Professor, University of Buckingham, UK
- Author(s)Tim Congdon
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.