All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of evolutionary developmental biology is one of the most exciting areas of contemporary biology. The fundamental principle of evolutionary developmental biology is that evolution acts through inherited changes in the development of the organism. It is not merely a fusion of the fields of developmental and evolutionary biology.
- Author BiographyBrian K. Hall is University Research Professor, Department of Biology, Dalhousie University. Wendy M. Olson is Assistant Professor of Biology, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls. She is a former Postdoctoral Fellow at Dalhousie University, in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleHarvard University Press Reference Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note25 line illustrations, 7 tables
- Weight582 g
- Width147 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBrian K. Hall,Wendy M. Olson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.