All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlease open this book for somehing extraordinary. Twenty nine poetic forms await you inside these pages. How many can you master? Ages 8+.
- Author BiographyPaul Janeczko is a poet and teacher who has edited numerous award-winning anthologies. He lives in Maine, USA. Chris Raschka is a writer, illustrator and trained violinist. He lives in America.
- PrizesWinner of Parents Choice Award (Spring) (1998-2007) (Gold) 2005 and Lupine Award (Picture Book) 2005 and Children's Book Committee Award (Poetry) 2006. Commended for Capitol Choices: Noteworthy Books for Children and Teens (Ten to Fourteen) 2006. Short-listed for Delaware Diamonds Award (Grades 3-5) 2006 and Beehive Awards (Poetry) 2007 and Louisiana Young Readers' Choice Award (Grades 3-5) 2008.
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content NoteReinforced binding Reinforced binding illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPaul Janeczko
- Illustrator(s)Chris Raschka
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.92Trending at £4.16
- £17.95Trending at £19.00
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £32.15Trending at £49.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.