All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Cornwall to the Caribbean, 11-year-old ace detective Laura Marlin comes face to face with pirates, sharks, criminal masterminds and an erupting volcano in her second mystery adventure, which follows the Blue Peter award-winning first book DEAD MAN'S COVE.
- Author BiographyLauren St John was born in Rhodesia in 1966 and lived on a farm there until she was 16. She worked as a journalist for several years and has written biographies of sporting heroes and Nashville musicians - golf and country music being two of her obsessions - for Transworld, Picador and Fourth Estate.
- Author(s)Lauren St. John
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLaura Marlin Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date07/09/2012
- Weight310 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £17.68Trending at £18.73
- £19.48Trending at £19.85
- £7.99Trending at £8.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.14
- £2.97Trending at £3.05
- £3.29Trending at £3.64
- £11.54Trending at £11.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.