All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Balfour is a canny eighteen year old, who is keen to seek his fortune. He sets out from the lowlands of Scotland to meet his mysterious relative, in search of work and 'whatere he may find'. His adventures begin at almost at once, and dark family secrets are soon only the starting point for an adventure that is a sort of Scottish Odyssey.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894) is one of the most famous popular authors of modern times - he is ranked the 25th most translated author in the world, ahead of Charles Dickens and Oscar Wilde. Born in Edinburgh, Scotland the novelist, poet and travel writer was the author of world famous books such as Treasure Island and The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as well as this classic and much loved children's poetry collection A Child's Garden of Verse.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/1994
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date15/12/2011
- Weight133 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.15
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £7.36Trending at £9.00
- £4.39Trending at £6.30
- £6.27Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.