Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the aftermath of the 1745 Jacobite rebellion, Kidnapped is a thrilling adventure story in which young David Balfour flees for his life across the Scottish Highlands in the company of the rebel Alan Breck Stewart. This is a new edition of a key work of 19th-century fiction and Scottish literature, with critical introduction and notes.
- Author BiographyIan Duncan has written widely on Scottish literature. His books include Scott's Shadow: The Novel in Romantic Edinburgh (Princeton UP, 2007) and The Edinburgh Companion to James Hogg (with Douglas S. Mack) (Edinburgh UP, 2012). For Oxford World's Classics he has edited Doyle's The Lost World, Scott's Ivanhoe and Rob Roy, Hogg's Confessions of a Justified Sinner, and Travel Writing 1700-1830 (with Elizabeth Bohls).
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notemaps (black and white)
- Weight182 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £2.81Trending at £3.70
- £9.95Trending at £13.36
- £11.02Trending at £16.99
- £10.99Trending at £16.97
- £3.40Trending at £3.54
- £5.47Trending at £5.99
- £7.82Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.