Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionNext time your kids have friends over for the afternoon or a sleep-over, get them all busy in the kitchen with some simple ideas to make for them to eat afterwards as well! Not everything involves hot ovens; try a simple pavlova, some drinks or put together the perfect sandwich. This title includes recipes written for kids to make with adult help.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)Susan Tomnay,The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Minis
- Place of PublicationNorthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Out-of-print date07/01/2015
- Content NoteFull colour Illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width137 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.