All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £5.49Trending at £5.83
- £4.38Trending at £4.48
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionContains activities, colourful recipes and cooking tips. From the simplest snacks and drinks to masterful meals, this book helps children learn to make healthy and wholesome food choices that will benefit them for a lifetime.
- Author BiographyThe American Cancer Society is an organization committed to fighting cancer through balanced programs of research, education, patient service, advocacy, and rehabilitation. Its goals emphasize prevention, early detection, and screening; comprehensive treatment information; answers to questions about insurance, money, and planning for the future; and strategies for coping with the physical symptoms and emotional effects of cancer. They are based in Atlanta.
- Author(s)American Cancer Society
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.