Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids' Football Fitness introduces a brand-new concept for children's football training, providing building blocks for a carefully structured, target-based programme of coaching, conditioning and nutrition for kids aged 7 to 16, with the aim of improving young players' fitness for football.
- Author BiographySimon Thadani has been the fitness and conditioning coach at Ipswich Town FC for the best part of a decade, during which time the team have tasted the high life with Premier League and European football. Steve Foley is Ipswich's technical skills coach, has worked with dozens of top managers including Jim Smith and the late Alan Ball, and has been involved in the development of young players such as Craig Bellamy and Robert Green, who are now full internationals. Alison Byard is a state-registered dietitian with over eight years' experience, three of which have been working with Ipswich, providing one-to-one advice and general guidance on nutrition for players of all ages.
- Author(s)Alison Byard,Simon Thadani,Steve Foley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note75 B&W illustrations, B&W photos
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £16.98
- £12.91Trending at £16.98
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.